- Subject of the Agreement
Telekom Content World (available at contenthub.telekom.de) is an image database (hereinafter referred to as "Content World") of Deutsche Telekom AG (hereinafter referred to as "DTAG").
Use of Content World by registered users is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Registration is required to use Content World. Such registration is free of charge.
- The data provided by the user during registration must be true, accurate, and complete.
- The password may only be used for Content World personally by the user. Passwords must be kept secret and must not be passed on to third parties – not even to anyone active at the same company.
- The user/agency shall have no claim to guaranteed accessibility/usability of the image database.
- Furthermore, the user/agency declares their consent to be contacted via the email address provided during registration/accreditation (for example, information regarding changes made to the user's data, changes to the image material, or expiration of a license for image material).
- In addition, the user gives his or her consent to subscribing to the Content World newsletter by registering for Telekom Content World. The user can unsubscribe from this newsletter via the link "Unsubscribe" in the newsletter or via his user account in the Content World.
- Rights of use to the image material
The image material may only be downloaded or used for the following purpose and to the following extent:
- The image material may be used, reproduced and/or disseminated, publicly communicated, and made publicly accessible worldwide within the framework of the aforementioned purpose and without time restriction (or for the limited period of time specified in the image text).
- The image material may be used in all media (except TV) and forms of use, online and offline, and in any other analog or digital way (e.g., on CD-ROM, DVD, Blu-Ray, and other image/audio and data carriers, in printed media, the intranet, internet, databases, etc.). The image material may also be published in specific (if applicable, prominent) positions (e.g., title page, start page, or home page).
- The image material may be used in conjunction with advertising and/or sponsorship and for advertising in Germany and abroad (including posters, presentations of any kind – including in retail spaces, at exhibitions and trade fairs, events, etc. – newsletters, on-screen text, teasers on portals, display ads) provided there is a direct connection with the Deutsche Telekom Group.
- Commercial use of the image material shall also be permitted, e.g., through the production and distribution of goods of any kind for the Deutsche Telekom Group (toys, stuffed animals, sporting goods, household goods, bathroom products, kitchenware, clothing, mouse mats, posters, stickers, calendars, user manuals, packaging, etc.) including advertising for this and irrespective of whether a charge is made for the merchandising products or not.
- With due protection of the creator’s copyright, the image material may be changed, added to, or reduced in terms of its content and/or design, combined with other works, or edited in any other way.
- There shall be no obligation to name the creator on the respective image material unless such obligation is expressly specified in the image text.
- After expiry of the time period specified in the respective image text, the images may no longer be used in work results that were not created until after the time period specified in the respective image text. Work results that are created within the time period specified in the respective image text may continue to be used indefinitely unless otherwise regulated in the image text. Where used in digital online and mobile media (websites, apps, etc.), the images must be replaced no later than three months after the expiry of the time period specified in the respective image text.
- Duties and obligations of the user/agency
- The image material may only be used by the user/agency for the purpose of creating work results for the Deutsche Telekom Group, and must not be used for personal, private purposes or for the purposes of third parties/other customers. In addition, the image material may not be passed on to third parties/other customers outside the work results of the Deutsche Telekom Group.
- The image material must not be used in an unlawful or immoral context. In addition, the image material must not be used in a manner that is derogatory or defamatory to the creator or any persons depicted.
- The image material accessible in Content World is protected by copyright, applied property rights, and also by the right to privacy of the individual as a rule. These rights may be owned by different people. If such rights are violated, the creator/beneficiaries of related rights and any persons depicted in the material may assert compensation claims and other claims. Therefore the user/agency must strictly observe the rights and obligations specified in Clauses 3 and 4 at all times.
- The user/agency shall report any unauthorized use of his/her password or of the image material that he/she becomes aware of to the contact email address Telekom-Content-World-Support@telekom.de immediately.
- Downloaded image material may not be stored on the user's computer beyond the storage period necessary for creating the work results.
- In all work results, a company in the Deutsche Telekom Group must be clearly identified as the sender. The investment portfolio can be retrieved from the intranet by all employees of the Deutsche Telekom Group under http://beteiligungen.telekom.de, under the menu item "Downloads". In case of any uncertainty, the user/agency must send an inquiry to the contact email address Telekom-Content-World-Support@telekom.de.
- Account blocking, liability, and indemnification
- DTAG is entitled to block the user’s/agency’s access to Telekom Content World at any time at its discretion and to delete or block the user account.
- The liability of Deutsche Telekom Group employees/users shall be defined in accordance with the legal provisions in conjunction with principles under labor law.
- The liability of the agency/agency user shall be defined in accordance with the legal provisions. If claims are asserted by third parties against a company in the Deutsche Telekom Group on the grounds of unlawful use of the image material by the agency/agency user, the agency/agency user shall indemnify DTAG from all third-party claims on the first request. This shall include the costs for the Deutsche Telekom Group’s legal defense.
- Final provisions
The Telekom Content World team
Last revised: Nov. 21, 2019